● Please, submit ONE application per household, even if you have students at several different schools.
● Children in households receiving benefits through the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), or Ohio Works First (OWF) will automatically receive free meals thru Direct Certification. Applications DO NOT need to be submitted.
● We recommend that applications be submitted during the first week of school. It takes several weeks to process all applications.
● Students who received free/reduced meals on the last day of school for 2015-16 school year and wish to continue to receive free/reduced meals for the 2016-17 school year, must re-apply and submit a new application. If this “renewal” application has not been approved by Friday, September 16, meal benefits will expire Monday, September 19, and students will be expected to pay full price for their meals.
● If a student qualifies for a free or reduced lunch, they also qualify for a free or reduced breakfast.
●Applications can be submitted at any time throughout the school year.
FREE AND REDUCED MEAL APPLICATION
● If you need help in filling out the Free & Reduced Price School Meals Family Application or have questions you may call the number below for assistance.
Food & Nutrition Contact Information:
Winifred Jacks, Food Service Supervisor
820 Ludlow Road
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.